Saturday, November 14, 2020

Buried my sister today


She is my best friend in this world. We are 3 years apart. I'm 45, she is 42. We lived together and truly just 'got' one another even though we were different in many ways. I still go over to our house that we recently rented and decorated together, but at night I come to our mom's house, where my 23 year old son also lives. It seems so empty at this amazing house now, not home anymore. Im just so used to having another person to live with. I just knew she would get better, but this time she did not. I lost my only blood sister, my best friend, my housemate, and my passion all in one swoop. Her slippers are still in front of the end of the couch she always sat in. I hurt and miss her so much and it's like it's just begun...thank you for an understanding virtual hug. via /r/GriefSupport https://ift.tt/3lyRmqW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts