Saturday, November 14, 2020

Choosing a Name for an Etsy Shop/Online Business


Hey everyone! I need some creative help because my brain just went spaz on me.I am toying with the idea of starting an Etsy shop, and I need a name. Something is easy to remember - catchy - something that stands out and has a uniqueness (I mean, don't we all?).I don't want to limit my shop to a specific theme. I plan to start with planners and accessories - stickers, mainly; I work from home for a mortgage company and recently wanted a planner that didn't have all those "fluff" pages inside that I'd never ever use - account passwords (why in the world would I write them down!?), birthdays, anniversaries, gift lists, contacts, personal reflection, daily affirmation... Just useless to me. It was so hard to find something simple, clean cut, and minimalist that I actually just took a simple PDF and printed it at the UPS Store.I know there have to be other people out there like me, who don't want all the bells and whistles - just clean lines, organization, and maximum efficiency. I also plan on offering notebooks and other stationary, and I would like to expand in the future to other products for the home, like mugs, decor, and blankets; even later, a separate section for clothes and such.Some words from my brainstorming list:Design, creation, practical, useful, everyday, simplistic, relaxed, personal, light, home, family, owl, bee, plaid, modest, modern, minimalist...Thanks in advance for any help! via /r/INeedAName https://ift.tt/2Uue8nO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts