Sunday, November 8, 2020

[M4F] - The Pet Store


Above me a small bell rang, alerting the receptionist I my entrance. Pulling the hood from my coat down I shook the water off. Not the worst storm I’d ever been through but it definitely was coming down, colder than it should have been for this time of year too. Thankfully it meant I was the only customer here. Not that it would have mattered, I’m one of those people you see on the street then forget again just as quickly.“Welcome,” she was older than myself, perhaps the same age as my mother but without her accusatory eye, “is there something specific you’re looking for?”“I,” clearing my throat I tried smiling, like I came to these types of places every day. “I was mostly just browsing, curious to see what you had.”She gave a soft laugh, “son, I’ve been here a long time and there’s no need to be nervous.” Walking around the counter she could took my rain slicked coat and hung it. “First timers always have that same look. Come back and I’ll show you what we have.”Walking into the back of the store revealed a long hallway lined with rooms, each with what looked to be a glass wall allowing an unobstructed view inside. The rooms were fairly large with plenty of furniture or plants or some other type of decor.“As you can see, we take the well-being of our pets seriously. Our pets range from the girls who just wear the cat ears and a bell on their collar all the way to the latest genetically engineered anthros. Those ones can’t even talk, just meow,” her face beamed with pride as she spoke. “We make sure they have all the amenities they need for a happy, healthy life.”I nod as though what she is telling me comes across tiresome. However, I barely hear her. Everything about this place is intoxicating. Even though shops like this are common it’s still looked at as something of a taboo. Decent people don’t come to places like this. “What if,” I clear my throat, “I don’t see exactly what I’m interested in?”“We’ll be happy to order whatever you desire,” her smile held a disturbing warmth to it. “We can also have our genetic splicer create a being of your design, or alter any of the creatures we have in stock.”The words didn’t sit well, not with how she said them. “I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.”Off to the side I heard something on one of the glass walls. Turning I saw the most beautiful pair of eyes smiling at me.The receptionist put a hand on my shoulder, “I think someone wants to go home with you...”I am an adult 18+ years old seeking an adult partner 18+ years old! via /r/TransformationRP https://ift.tt/2U7jhlE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts