Saturday, November 14, 2020

26/30 [FM4F] Bay Area - DDLG/Kinky couple looking for a sub


My daddy and I are starting the search for a fourth (our first is a dog, she will always be our priority. This is mostly a cute joke. But she is our sweet girl and we love her to death.). We are starting to look mostly because of me. I have been apprehensive about the idea for a while, he’s always been interested. The idea of finding someone else to introduce to our dynamic is kind of scary to me, but I think I’m ready. Here’s a little about us:Pupper: B, just over 1 year old, female. I love treats, long walks, other dogs, chasing anything that moves, other people, eating people food, cuddles, belly rubs, sleeping in super weird contortionist positions, and ripping my toys to shreds. My favorite things are cuddling with my mom and dad while they’re hanging out pretty much anywhere (I often try to jump in their laps while they’re gaming or working at their desks). I hate eating dog food, but do it because my parents refuse to give me the good shit, usually French fries, but I love anything. Though, sometimes if I beg enough they’ll give me things, like chicken. I’m SUPER HAPPY ALL THE TIME, and love to to run around. I’m very friendly, literally don’t have a mean bone in my body, and don’t enjoy barking—like at all. I sleep with my parents, because I’m a spoiled brat and take up 90% of the bed even though I’m only 41 lbs.Me: You can call me L for now. Mixed race (Caucasian, African American, Native American and South Korean), 26, f (cis), 5'nothing, sub, bi. I am a pretty submissive person, but am thinking that I want to explore my switch side a little. I am still relatively new to the kink/DDLG thing, this current relationship being my first long term thing. (So a switch would be perfect.) I am a successful nanny in a very insulated nanny share situation for two young children, so their safety is paramount. I like coloring, gaming, going on walks, taking our dog to the dog park, cooking, and baking. I’m horrible at cleaning, but am working on getting better at it. I’m silly, super bratty, playful and kind. I genuinely care about people, and wish the world were perfect, but it’s not. :( I am super dorky (and pretty nerdy) I love comics and know way too much about the Marvel and DC universes and will frequently rant about the stupid things they’ve done. I am by no means skinny, but I don’t think I’m fat either. As a person, I have a lot of room to grow and improve. I’ve lost 70+ lbs (gained 10 back during quarantine) and have about 60 more to lose. I got a big booty tho. I’d like to get exercise equipment at our apartment, but we need to figure out where we’d put it. I love cuddling and watching movies and would love to find a Disney pal. I have so many stuffies and am always buying more. I am also a full-time student working to get my CS degree.Him: O, Arab, 30, male (cis), dom, 6'2", straight. He is a software engineer, working from home because of covid. Very dominant, sadist with a thing for spanks. Nerdy, gamer master/dom type, in good shape, pretty attractive, with long-ish, curly hair. Enjoys gaming, reading, playing with our dog, binging tv shows, watching anime, and programming. Big on discipline and rules. Kinda silly, loves tickle wars, sitting on his girlfriend, and making his girlfriend write shitty intros for him because he's lazy. He's well traveled, went to university outside of the US, and has a bunch of super, totally real, crazy outlandish stories. (They are absolutely 100% real, I promise. No seriously, I thought they were fake, until his mom started telling one of the same stories.) He hates watching movies in bed, and always falls asleep like 10 minutes in, and reaching for stuff on high shelves for his short ass girlfriend. Retried man whore, he used to get around a lot. He's not a super emotional person, but he goes connect deeply when kink gets involved.About us as a couple and our covid precautions: Because L is a nanny, we take covid very seriously. We only really go out to get groceries, don't interact with anyone outside of work and O's family. (L's family lives in the midwest). And we always wear masks when we're outside. We are both covid negative and plan to stay that way. We are a typical gaming couple, we raid together on Tuesdays and Thursdays in WOW, we play FFXIV together, we also like to watch anime, nerdy movies, and argue about everything. (In a fun way) We're playful, generally happy people, and always love a good time. Sometimes that entails rum and coke, and edibles on a Saturday night. We are 420 friendly, and mostly use edibles. We are a successful couple, financially stable, and have our own apartment in the Peninsula.About us sexually: We are a BDSM, kink couple. We have all the fixins, restraints, rope, soy candles for dripping, floggers, crops, crops, whips, and buttplugs. Sex, intimacy and kink are important to us. We want someone who is as ingrained in the lifestyle as we are. O likes sexual pain, choking, slapping, spanking, butt stuff, rough sex, and hair pulling. L likes spanking, slapping, rough sex, and aftercare.About you: In your 20's preferably close to our age, submissive, female. Financially stable, preferably with no roommates (because covid), but that's not a dealbreaker as long as everyone is VERY safe. Gamer (maybe?), nerdy, creative, fun. L likes crafting, and decorating for the holidays. Not super little, neither one of us are into ABDL, pacifiers, baby talk, or onesies. DDF, covid negative. In shape, or actively working towards it (L likes the curvy type too). Into self-care and living a relatively healthy lifestyle. Someone who likes to cook is a plus. MUST be an animal lover.What we are looking for: Someone who is very much into BDSM, possibly a slave sub, type. Looking for someone who is submissive to both of us, and willing to follow our rules and covid precautions. We would like to start off primarily online because of covid, but definitely want someone who is local. O's dick is super big, seriously not kidding. Your throat and butt will be sore. You have been warned. He broke my butthole once. L wants someone she can connect with emotionally, who will be just as much into her as they are into O.We want someone we can chat with and get to know to make sure that everyone meshes.I'm sorry this was very long, thank you for reading and we are looking forward to hearing from people. via /r/LittlespacePersonals https://ift.tt/35tI1eh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts